At this time we have made the difficult decision to close our doors until April 1st. Even though this may impact our small business in the short term, we know that doing our part in againt the COVID-19 is right thing for our guests and our community. At this time we are asking guests to consider rescheduling their reservation. As a small business, if we refunded everyone who has reservations through the next several weeks it is unclear whether or not we would be able to open our doors once the dust settles. We also understand the current climate may have put others in a tough financial spot, and can issue refunds if your personal situation requires it. Once again, thank you for your business. We look forward to the day we can re-open our doors and bring some much-needed joy to the world!